Healthcare leaders want to make a difference in the lives of others.
But, they face significant leadership challenges:
- Disengagement: Implementing change depends on invested employees.
- Burnout: Most of the focus has been on the 42% of physicians who are burned out. But nurses, administrators, pharmacists, and the rest of the team struggle as well.
- Turnover: The average turnover rate for nurses in 2014 was 16.4%
- Quality: Burnout and disengagement directly increase medical error rates and decrease the quality of care.
- Cost: The cost of replacing each physician can be up to $1 million. The average hospital loses up to $7.6 million each year to nurse turnover.
It's no surprise that leaders themselves can feel exhausted, disengaged, and ineffective.
With over 30 years of international disaster experience, Dr. Diamond knows first hand what it takes to lead in challenging situations. He is the author of Beyond Resilience: Trench-Tested Tools to Thrive Under Pressure.
“You wowed the group. We are still debriefing from your work with us. I feel so energized – even more than before and excited about our future.”
— Jennifer Gorman, MD
Chief of Subspecialty Medicine
DR DIAMOND INSPIRES LEADERS AND STRENGTHENS TEAMS WORKING IN...
EDGE-OF-THE-SEAT KEYNOTES AND ROLL-UP-YOUR-SLEEVES WORKSHOPS FOR...
DR DIAMOND EQUIPS PROFESSIONALS TO THRIVE THROUGH PRIVATE, PERSONALIZED...
Our mission is to equip people to thrive when times are tough. We believe in empowering and inspiring people to make a difference and discover significance. Only in giving life away does one actually find it.
We are committed to excellence. We invest in researching and diagnosing the issues before designing customized solutions to meet the needs of our clients. Our goal is to exceed expectations and deliver a lasting impact.
Integrity is a value we hold highly. If you are not delighted with our efforts, please let us know. We will do our very best to make it right. Most importantly, we only ask our clients to compensate us for the value we provide.